- Bright, friendly, energetic and outgoing with a love of people, weddings, paper and lifestyle brands!
- Hours are negotiable except Saturdays and Sundays.
- Responsible for completing custom orders and selling lifestyle retail products.
- Can ensure that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not in or on duty or available on the floor.
- Are comfortable thinking on your feet. Self-motivated and a quick learner.
- You are comfortable working alone or with a team.
- Retail experience is required.
-Possess the ability to convert walk-in traffic to sales results.
US: A local, full-service stationery boutique specializing in premier wedding stationery, custom items and lifestyle brands. We are located in Park West Village in Morrisville, North Carolina.
SKILLS: We are looking for someone with superior customer service skills and pays attention to the details. Social media experience, event and merchandising experience and an eye for design is preferred.
- Understands that providing the highest level of customer service is a top priority.
- Works with the staff to achieve sales goals. Develops sales through client relationship building.
- Begins every shift with an infectious excitement.
- Can adapt to the fluctuations in customer decision-making and the highs and lows of crazy timelines.
- Enjoys connecting with every customer.
- Has an eye for dynamic visual merchandising.
- Understands how to incorporate social media into a successful campaign to drive sales in the store and online.
- Possesses the desire to work with colorful and stylish products, custom vendors and brands.
- Pays strong attention to detail when placing custom orders to reduce risk of error.
- Designs and help implements social media strategy, events and promotions.
- Works to help keep the store tidy for customers to have the best possible in-store experience.
- Takes pride and ownership of the store.
- While your co-workers will be happy to help, we expect you to be proactive and use your time at work to use the resources available to you to learn this with minimal direction.
- We expect all of our employees to have excellent phone and email etiquette (including grammar and spelling).
This is NOT an easy retail gig. Most sales are custom and require knowledge and accuracy filling out forms and submitting orders and revisions. We are looking for long-term employment; this is not an appropriate position for a summer job.
Serious applicants only, please!
WHAT’s NEXT: Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be a good fit for Cute Buttons Gift and Paper Boutique.